Protein World is company based in the UK specialising in creating slimming goods. Protein World offers an assortment of products that promise to help in weight loss and supplements that vow to aid in facilitating muscle build up; they even have beauty products that give assurance of a more youthful, radiant skin, hair, and nails.
Hurry up and start winning with 50 freispiele no deposit at our casino. Limited supply!
If you are among the fitness enthusiasts who are planning to try one of Protein World products, you might want to get to know more about what these goods can actually do to you before going ahead and purchasing them.
To help you out, here’s a rundown of some of the most popular Protein World products and some useful information about them:
Hunger Buster Capsules
Hunger Buster Capsules belong to the weight loss products from Protein World. Each capsule contains Konjac Glucomannan and Garcinia Cambogia. Konjac Glucomannan suppresses hunger while Garcinia Cambogia prevents your body from creating fats. Together, these two key ingredients could indeed work well towards a slimmer physique. The recommended dosage is a total of six capsules a day: two capsules must be taken an hour before every meal, three times for each day.
Pros of Hunger Buster Capsules:
• There is scientific evidence to prove that one of Hunger Buster Capsule’s main ingredients, Konjac Glucomannan, isn’t just made to suppress your hunger, it also has properties that could potentially lower your blood sugar levels.
• As per EFSA or European Food Standards Agency, Konjac Glucomannan could actually be effective if the recommended dosage is strictly followed.
Cons of Hunger Buster Capsules:
• One of the cons of Hunger Buster Capsules is its price. Each bottle of Hunger Buster Capsules contains 90 capsules, so if you would follow the recommended six capsules a day, you would need to buy a new bottle just after 15 days.
• You are at risk of choking in ingesting Hunger Buster Capsules, too. It would be difficult for some who have difficulties in swallowing, and the product itself would require a lot of water to work effectively.
Probably one of the most popular products of Protein World is the Slender Blend. Just like the Hunger Buster Capsules, Slender Blend vows to help you lose weight. However, while Hunger Buster Capsules work by suppressing hunger, Slender Blend acts as a meal replacement. Each serving of Slender Blend has 150 calories. So, rather than you risking eating heavy meals and letting your calorie intake go unchecked, going for Slender Blend could be the better way to go since you can keep count of your calorie intake. Slender Blend is taken in the form of a shake, and should be mixed with water or milk. This protein filled shake is said to be equivalent to two meals. There is often a Protein World discount code that let you get the Slender Blend at a discount.
Pros of Slender Blend:
• One of the benefits of Slender Blend is that it is easy to prepare. Simply add water or milk, shake, and voila! You have your meal replacement.
• Another benefit of Slender Blend is that it is full of protein and packed with various vitamins which would be capable of strengthening your immune system.
• Since Slender Blend is full of protein, it would be advantageous for your muscle growth, too.
Cons of Slender Blend:
• Two of the main ingredients of Slender Blend are green tea extract and Guarana extract. These ingredients contain caffeine which makes Slender Blend unsuitable for people who have sensitivity to caffeine products.
• Slender Blend also contains milk based ingredients such as whey protein concentrate and skimmed milk powder; because of this, the product may not be suitable for people with lactose intolerance.
• Slender Blend also comes with several adverse side effects for various users such as extreme stomach pains, constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, as well as fatigue.
Fat Metaboliser Capsules
Protein World also offers Fat Metaboliser Capsules which promises to increase fat metabolism – hence the name. Fat Metaboliser Capsules contain Caffeine Anhydrous, Guarana extract, and green tea extract. For the first week of intake, the recommended dosage for Fat Metaboliser Capsules is two capsules a day – one after breakfast, and another one after lunch. However, for the following week of taking the product, the recommended dosage is increased to a total of four capsules a day, two after breakfast and another two after lunch.
Pros of Fat Metaboliser Capsules:
• Due to the caffeine content of Fat Metaboliser Capsules, it’s unsurprising that it could generally boost your energy.
• Green tea Extract, one of the ingredients of Fat Metaboliser Capsules, has fat burning properties and makes your body’s fat burning capabilities faster. Additionally, green tea extract contains antioxidants which are good for your body.
Cons of Fat Metaboliser Capsules:
• While the high caffeine content of Fat Metaboliser Capsules can increase your energy levels, it’s a risk to ingest this amount of caffeine and might be dangerous for people who have caffeine hypersensitivity.
• Fat Metaboliser Capsules also has reported adverse effects such as vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach problems, as well as increased sweating.